2017 – 18 Student Registration
New Student Registration Grades K – 12
January 23 – 30, 2017
Kindergarten students and new students in Grades 1 – 12 may begin registering starting at 8:00 a.m., Monday, January 23:
- Registration on-line is encouraged at http://registration.sd62.bc.ca – parents must present proof of child’s age and residence to the school within 14 calendar days of submitting the registration.
- Parents unable to register on-line may register in-person at their home catchment school. Registration will then be entered by school staff using the on-line system.
New French Immersion (Kindergarten only), may also register on-line at http://registration.sd62.bc.ca or in- person at:
- École John Stubbs Memorial School (parent information night is Mon., Jan. 16, 6:00 p.m. at the school)
- École Millstream Elementary School (parent information night is Tues., Jan. 17, 6:30 p.m. at the school)
- École Poirier Elementary School (parent information night is Wed., Jan. 18, 6:00 p.m. at the school)
Please note: Prior to September 30 of a student’s grade 1 year, they may register for French Immersion in Grade 1.
Late French Immersion (Grade 6), register on-line or in-person at École John Stubbs Memorial School (parent information night is Tues., Jan. 17, 6:30 p.m. at the school) or Journey Middle School (parent information night is Wed., Jan.
18, 6:30 p.m. at the school). The program at Journey will be offered subject to sufficient enrolment.
Nature Kindergarten (at Sangster and Saseenos Elementary Schools):
Saseenos Parent Information sessions:
- Thurs., Jan. 19, 6:30 p.m. at Saseenos Elementary School
- Sat., Jan. 21, 10:00 a.m. at Saseenos Elementary School
Parents must attend one of these two information sessions in order to register their child for the Nature Kindergarten program at Saseenos.
Sangster Parent Information sessions:
- Thurs., Jan. 12, 6:30 p.m. at Sangster Elementary School
- Sat., Jan. 14, 10:00 a.m. at Sangster Elementary School
Parents must attend one of these two information sessions in order to register their child for the Nature Kindergarten program at Sangster.
Registrations can be completed on-line or in-person starting at 8:00 a.m. on January 23. Parents registering on-line will indicate their preference for Nature Kindergarten at that time. Parents registering in-person must do so at their neighbourhood school, and submit a request to register for Nature Kindergarten.
Please Note: Registration after these dates will be subject to space availability in each school. Registrations will be processed in the order in which they are received and families are encouraged to register as soon as possible.
Within in 14 calendar days of registering, you must provide the school with the following documentation:
- Proof of Age
- Proof of Residence
Find your neighbourhood school online under the Catchment Area Maps – www.sd62.bc.ca
District Bus Transportation: Any students requiring school bus transportation to and from school next Fall must pre- register. Registration forms will be made available at schools, the School Board Office on Jacklin Road and on our website.