It’s time for school!
Tuesday, Sept. 5th
New Saseenos Students in Grades 1-5
Welcome! Please bring your family to the office to meet with Mrs. McArthur. New students will spend the day in classrooms with grade level peers.
- New classroom placements will not be assigned until the end of the week for all Sooke School District students. Please return to last year’s classroom.
- Full days for Kindergarten & Nature K students begin Wednesday, Sept. 13th
Kindergarten students attend half day classes on Monday, Sept. 11th & Tuesday, Sept 12th. (Please see your child’s mail out or check the office for your child’s am/pm schedule)
- Tuesday, Sept. 5th 8:45 – 11:45
- Wednesday, Sept. 6th 8:45 – 2:51
- Last year’s Kindergarten class will meet in last year’s Kindergarten class. Mrs. Talman will be your teacher for the next few days.
- Students will spend this week with last year’s classmates. Please return to last year’s classroom on Tuesday, Sept. 5th.
Have a great week at school!