How to register for the school bus – click here. http://www.sd62.bc.ca/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2019/04/School-Cash-Online-Step-2019.pdf
As in previous years, we will be using the School Cash Online system for school bus registration. Registration is of course, free for families.
- Registration will open on time
- Parents will not be able to select bus routes.
- Experienced Transportation staff will place your child(ren) on the best routes as per your home address and school.
- If you register by June 1, you will be notified as to which bus routes your child(ren) will be on before the end of the school year.
- Bus passes will be handed out to middle and secondary students prior to or during the first week of school in September
- Bus passes only apply to middle and secondary school students. Attendance will be taken in the elementary grades.
- Drivers will begin enforcing passes during the first week of school in September.
Questions? Please check out some of the Frequently Asked Questions near the bottom of the Transportation page or contact the Transportation Department via email or call (250) 474-9845. Due to volume of inquiries, please allow 3-4 business days to receive a response.