Bus registration for current students opens at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, February 16, 2021!
If you have a newly registered student new to SD62, please register starting March 15.
Changes for the 2021/2022 school year include:
- A $25 safety fee per rider (due upon registration);
- A $100 late registration fee per family if registering after August 31st;
- In-catchment school bus service only. Exceptions:
- French Immersion students;
- Academy students;
- Students attending their catchment overflow school; or
- Students in the TASK (Trades Awareness and Skills Knowledge) program.
Don’t attend your catchment school? All out of catchment bus requests will be looked at individually to see if there is a route that might work. Your child will be required to get to and from an existing stop. If there is a route that will work and there is space on it, your child will be able to take the bus. Although routes will not be known until the summertime, we advise you to register during the registration period of February 16-April 30.
How to Register
Existing SD62 students
- Visit the Online Consent Portal (to find PEN or pupil number and sign consent if you do not have a School Cash Online account)
- Register for the school bus (link will be live February 16 at 8 a.m.). You will need your PEN or Pupil #
- Submit $25 fee per rider in School Cash Online
Students new to SD62 (starting at an SD62 school in September 2021)
- After March 15th, visit Online Consent Portal (to find PEN or pupil number and sign consent)
- Register for the school bus. You will need your PEN or Pupil #
- Submit $25 fee per rider in School Cash Online – payment link will be available 2-3 business days after online consent is signed.
We recommend registering using a computer – not a mobile devise.
Visit the Transportation page on our website for complete information.
SD62 Transportation Department